Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Alicia Keys - KEYS

Two things redeem this song...the Tyrone Davis sample and Ascreecha keeping the vocals to a minimum

Other than that...it's gonna be a 'no' from me dawg

The 26 tracks tho...
:yikes2:

Love Alicia but geesh! Bout to just cherry pick the tracks I like on Spotify. Lol

I stopped checking for Alicia Keys around the As I Am album and havenā€™t really listened to her since. Kinda like John Legend. I kinda lump them together. Both their sounds have gotten generic to me. Iā€™ll give this an honest listen and Iā€™ll be back

You not wrong about that

Is he the reason why she got rid of her manager?
His sound doesn't fit her at all smh
B/c ever since she did that, she kinda lost that aura she had wit her 1st two albums.

If I remember they were actually together but after they broke up they split period. When she started being with Swizz he started handling her production and her sound changed.

If I remember they were actually together but after they broke up they split period. When she started being with Swizz he started handling her production and her sound changed.

Exactly why you don't mix business & pleasure. Swizz ain't the best producer to begin with honestly, his best days (Ruff Ryders) in the production seat is way behind him. Especially after that half-assed effort he put on the DMX posthumous album.

Shit even when they were dropping those 2Pac posthumous albums throughout the 00's the level of production was still on point and w/some those albums they actually tried to put a spin on the og beats w/o completely flipping them.

Back