Welcome To aBlackWeb

AirBnB experiences..

Stayed in one in NJ, was the first time staying in one. It was cool, had seperate living quarters off the main house. Just a place to rest our heads after a day in New York.
I'd do it again

Haven’t tried it yet

Y’all ever had a host cancel on you?

I had such experience once in Greece. The guy just cancelled on me 2 days before I was suppose to arrive with my friends. He said due to personal reasons. Thankfully deposit was returned. So we just rented villa in Greece in another location but bigger size. All went well as it was different website.

Do it for travel out of town for work all the time as cheaper than hotel if know how to work it. The experience can be good if you know how to vet and pick spots correctly. I've stayed in nice ass spots in locations like ATL, Orlando area for relatively cheap, hosts cool and all that.

I don't like how it's being abused to the point where people that own them are messing up things for the people that live in the area.

But as a user, I've had nothing but positive experiences

New Orleans was pretty nice.

My sister got two up here. Both were in the hood. The first one was really nice. The second one was tragic as fuck

Back