Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aint this about a bish: Africans evicted from hotels in China over coronavirus fears

Lol u funny tryna be divisive
Chinks son niggaz over here too
Tell me if u want videos of chinese beating up black women over here or of black businesses not being able to get a foothold in local haircare business we primarily make profitable because asians monopolize it
the ladies getting in the business. i made a thread about it.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
smdh

sometimes i feel like im the only one who believes in us.

if so....fuck it......im no bodies bitch

ill be the one

iDVSsr.gif

Massa and ourselves for not wising up.
I do feel more effort is made to subjugate us than anybody else tho. It's like a worldwide collaborative effort where everybody gets on code when blacks come around.

Tranqi tranqi
Tired of these heifers man
man you never get tired of them once you had the taste.
they in the states or on the island? it makes a difference

But they were offended when Trump called it the Chinese virus aka the Wuhan virus.

They are basically doing the same thing to blacks over there that whites were doing to Asians over here, so yeah Asians better not have anything to say about racism for a long while.

That said, it sounds like propaganda is responsible for the mistreatement over there just like it was over here. Trump doing shit like dogwhistling the connection between the virus and China contributed to that anti-asian response. I heard in some coverage of this that some of the Chinese are using the higher contraction and death rates of blacks in some areas in the U.S. as justification for what they are doing. Tell me how the average Chinese person gets that type of information. All these governments are shitty, and all the masses are easily manipulated into being hateful and stupid.

yet chinese are getting the kings treatment in africa.

i hope the continent wakes up.
That won't happen anytime soon as long as long as there are corrupt and greedy leaders in power. A lot of Africans say that is the main problem in some of their lands.

That won't happen anytime soon as long as long as there are corrupt and greedy leaders in power. A lot of Africans say that is the main problem in some of their lands.
right...but if dudes just saying we weak.......

im not sure whats worse.

Back