Welcome To aBlackWeb

AI Girlfriend inside of a doll

Hopefully this takes all the weirdos, abusers and “I don’t need therapy” people off the market so people with actual emotional intelligence and social skills can be happy together

I really think that when it comes to love, the future is in A.I. Love between humans is too complex and there’s too much give and take. When it comes to an A.I that can just be exactly what you want from love language to personality, to whatever. I think tailor made love exceeds old fashion love.

I really think that when it comes to love, the future is in A.I. Love between humans is too complex and there’s too much give and take. When it comes to an A.I that can just be exactly what you want from love language to personality, to whatever. I think tailor made love exceeds old fashion love.
It’s not the same type of love. This is something along the lines of controlling every single thing and that’s extremely concerning when you attach love to it when it’s not real love

I'm more concerned about what happens when it's not just AI girlfriends/boyfriends but AI companions in general. When people start to leave behind a lot of real ppl in their lives for controllable, tailor made robots. Real people provide real world social cues and experiences that keep checks and balances on us. The type of stuff that governs how we think and act. That give and take alleOxinFree mentioned is important. Take that away and what happens?

That sounds trash. In reality, nobody wants a Build-a-Broad™ but the incel niggas.

I mean there's muthafuccas outchea in relationships wit life-size dolls right now. This AI shyt would be just an upgrade for them.

Back