Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Africans are the most educated immigrant group in the US

@Elzo69Renaissance gave me this thread idea. We all know about the beef between African Americans, Africans, and Caribbeans. We know the stereotypes they think African Americans are lazy, sex crazed, fatherless, complainers who squandered MLK dream. I think a lot of this beef stems from school yard jokes and etc.

But the part about squandering opportunities always threw me off because it came from a place of disrespect and not understanding history of the US. It made me wonder though many African immigrants believe in higher education no matter where they from or where they go. One of the first stereotypes was about Nigerian families wanting you to be a doctor or engineer. And that’s a vast amount of knowledge and progress by a small group. So I wonder why they don’t go back home and make their home up to par.

Now I know this is a deeply layered question with various answers. I know parts of Africa have an extreme problem of instability and corruption and exploitation. As a whole Africa is filled with resources I don’t know about population numbers and I know they gotta deal with Western influences Chinese influences and Arabs.

Im rambling here but I feel like if there was a push by Africans to go home and take charge it would benefit the world. Like some Golden Age shit.

It's true and not true...Depending on the person.

It's not one size fits all.

Lazy Americans
Lazy Africans
Go get it Americans
Go get it Africans.

The beef is those wanting progress and those OK with not wanting progress and this who want to live off someone progress and not put in.

Squandering opportunities.....Very interesting question.

I'm going to wait for a few responses before u tackle that one. As a person who see and seen a lot....It's very interesting.

@Elzo69Renaissance what thread y'all talking shit in
I need context
No context this is disingenuous and an attempt as a gotcha moment .....basically I keep telling these negroes that they can’t complain about a system (election)they choose not to partake......my mans really is this thread is basically well why don’t you go back to Africa and do something there....masked under the guise of a real inquiry lol i may indulge I may not....watching Carlito s Way right now once again taking notes

More than likely corruption.

Was gonna buy land a couple years ago and was saving money.

Fast forward and the Chinese are buying up all the land, raising prices, beating their African employees, just to exploit and bring the money back to china.

And the corrupt government is letting them.

No context this is disingenuous and an attempt as a gotcha moment .....basically I keep telling these negroes that they can’t complain about a system (election)they choose not to partake......my mans really is this thread is basically well why don’t you go back to Africa and do something there....masked under the guise of a real inquiry lol i may indulge I may not....watching Carlito s Way right now once again taking notes
you cant let this injustice go.....

handle your business pimp.

thats not it it did spark a real question. I mean you say why we don’t xyz but why y’all don’t xyz?

Back