Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 7/3 (Beach Break)

Trash booking they have done with Sammy since he got the title. Scorpio Sky is yhe biggest L booking AEW has done so far. Hell Ethan Page would of been a bette option.

Trash booking they have done with Sammy since he got the title. Scorpio Sky is yhe biggest L booking AEW has done so far. Hell Ethan Page would of been a bette option.

I was mad when Ethan didn’t qualify for the ladder match at Revolution. Yea I would have been cool with Ethan winning than Scorpio

AEW-16-1140x570.jpeg

I was mad when Ethan didn’t qualify for the ladder match at Revolution. Yea I would have been cool with Ethan winning than Scorpio
Crazy Ethan is the star of that team and 10x more naturally charismatic but they rolling with Scorpio. Maybe this is one of those situations where fans complained AEW doest care about there black wrestlers so they went with him over the more talented guy.

Jeff has to run thru Sting in order to get that TNA fiasco out of fans system. Ready to see Jeff and Darby, MJF, and Sammy mix it up.

AEW tag team division is stacked!!!

Regal pretty much has 70% of the NXT roster in AEW. If he's still in a training role with AEW it is gonna be interesting. Loved him doing the "Lord" Steven Regal hand thing while talking to Schiavone. Haven't seen him do that since his WCW/early WWF days

Jeff has to run thru Sting in order to get that TNA fiasco out of fans system. Ready to see Jeff and Darby, MJF, and Sammy mix it up.

AEW tag team division is stacked!!!

Regal pretty much has 70% of the NXT roster in AEW. If he's still in a training role with AEW it is gonna be interesting. Loved him doing the "Lord" Steven Regal hand thing while talking to Schiavone. Haven't seen him do that since his WCW/early WWF days

If he is doin training...thats gotta peek the interest of other black & gold NXT talent to come thru. Maybe.

Back