Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 7/3 (Beach Break)

Brian Danielsons pop will be big but I don't think it will touch Punks. That is probably the biggest wrestling return we will see for decades.

Yeah. I've been tryin to remember which wrestler has had a return pop like Punk had tonite.

Cena recently...not like Punk

Stone Cold...close but not like Punk

Rock...also close but not like Punk

Edge (Royal Rumble)...big but not close enuff

HHH (after his quad injury)...Still not like Punk

Taker (A.B.A)...his was stupid loud. Not like Punk

Again, Punk had grown azzz men in tears. I've never seen that. Kids...yes. Women...yes. But grown azzz men crying. Lol. That shyt gave you goosebumps

Yeah. I've been tryin to remember which wrestler has had a return pop like Punk had tonite.

Cena recently...not like Punk

Stone Cold...close but not like Punk

Rock...also close but not like Punk

Edge (Royal Rumble)...big but not close enuff

HHH (after his quad injury)...Still not like Punk

Taker (A.B.A)...his was stupid loud. Not like Punk

Again, Punk had grown azzz men in tears. I've never seen that. Kids...yes. Women...yes. But grown azzz men crying. Lol. That shyt gave you goosebumps
The bitches jumping up and down made it too, Punk for everybody! That was the biggest pop of the past decade for sure.

AEW set themselves up so good they brought Darby into it as a entry opponent and the crowd blew their horns for him too because he is that over.

Bruh...her booty now...looks like how it was then...

If she "lost" it...it must been around this time...

Didn't know she was a lesbian tho. Still smash-tasctic.
Yeah she got her weight back up. She must of been on some heavy diet that was around the time she came out as gay. But by lost it I mean went from a Megan the stallion to a Ciara booty. Lol she back up tho

After the show, Punk and AEW President Tony Khan held a media scrum to answer a number of questions. Among them, Punk was asked who he actually told about going to AEW.

“I told my wife, I had to run it by her,” Punk recalled. “I think everybody else would be like, ‘Hey, are you doing it?’ And I was just be like, [silence] and they would be like, ‘Oh, okay, I get it.'”

Punk also noted after Brodie Lee got sick and passed away it was a shock to so many because those who knew backstage kept quiet about it. He respected that, and felt like in any other promotion word would have gotten out.

“You know this goes back to one of the appealing things about AEW for me,” Punk began. “It’s a bit of a bummer of a topic. Brodie Lee passes away, right? Come to find out, he was sick, but nobody knew. Nobody said anything to anybody because it’s nobody’s business. Lot of respect for everybody back here.

“Brodie, love Brodie. So, seeing that, there’s something about that, ya know? If that were anywhere else, it would be all over the internet. His poor wife would be having to deal with that. On top of already dealing with this tragic event.”

That pop was CRAZY!
He was gonna get a pop like that anywhere…but being in Chicago made it just that much better.
Im glad he is back man…

great day for pro wrestling fans man regardless of what promotion you watch.

Last edited:
Ill admit

The only wrestling show I have been watching is Smack Down

Im bout to check AEW out for real now

I got some space on my DVR for it lol

I’ve rewatched like 100x… it will never get old. I don’t know how Punk didn’t just bawl lol

I’ve rewatched like 100x… it will never get old. I don’t know how Punk didn’t just bawl lol
Same was up feeding the baby last night just repeating it over at 3am, then saw other people comments then get amped up and go back and watch it again lol

I’ll never forget that I order a Punk shirt when he was in wwe… I placed the order but didn’t pay fully attention to the size… the men’s large was sold out so i selected a youth large, not paying attention to youth… I was devastated when it arrived lol

made sure not to do that this time

Back