Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

They been successful without it so no need to add it in
Nobody technically needs it but its been a thing in wrestling for over a decade now. I personally love the faction style belts in Japan and now AEW.

WWE barely can pull off the womens tag belts so I understand why they shouldnt take on another division.

The trios titles
that bullshit Orange Cassidy has
The sad booking of the TNT title
The TBS title having no worthy challengers

What are they doing?

Trips titles have been used in promotions all over the world

Lucha-Underground.0.0.jpg

never_6_manjpg.jpg

Just say you don’t watch wrestling g outside of wwe and keep it moving 🤦🏾🤦🏾

You do care cause here you are caring
I care enough not to jump in threads about shows I dont watch to give criticism or have fake outrage for something im not even in to. Its just weird behavior. You care too much is the problem or your just doing the thing you hate that I call you? Eventually youll get back to bashing WWE and again, a product you dont tune into much either. Waste of time on a beautiful day.

I don't watch weekly but I keep up with what's happening and what's happening is something y'all should be shitting on

I like the trios title. It's different. Too often we've seen a lot of 3 men/women groups...but are forced to decide which two goes for tag titles, and which one goes for a singles title.

HoB imo is the perfect group to have them AEW trios titles. I'd like to see them go up against other trios champions in other promotions. Imo that'll be dope.

Back