Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

AEW Dynamite Producers

- Orange Cassidy vs. Jay Lethal: Ari Daivari & Pat Buck

- Ruby Soho Promo, match vs. Skye Blue: Luther, BJ Whitmer

- FTR Promo: Serpentico

- Top Flight & AR Fox vs. Jericho Appreciation Society, post match with Elite & House of Black: Jerry Lynn

- Dark Order vs. Blackpool Combat Club: Dean Malenko

- Powerhouse Hobb vs. Wardlow: Pat Buck

Backstage Notes:

- No coach/producer was listed for the Ricky Starks/Juice Robinson promo

- There were fans handing wrestlers money throughout the show. Actual 100 dollar bills. We do not know why.

- It goes without saying, but last night's main event was a major pivot from what was originally planned. The match wasn't even listed internally as No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere.

- We can confirm that several of the TNT Title changes of late -- Darby Allin, Wardlow and Will Hobbs -- were at least tentatively planned months ahead. Darby Allin had actually filmed VTRs with the title before he won it.

- We've heard more positive things regarding the AEW/WBD relationship in light of the Shazam partnership integration.

- The renaming of the AEW All-Atlantic Title to the International Title was planned months ahead.

The Takeshita match was definitely the highlight of the show. The main event wasn’t too bad but come on. Riho over Nyla Rose? How? The only way it would be believable is if Riho cheated.

The Takeshita match was definitely the highlight of the show. The main event wasn’t too bad but come on. Riho over Nyla Rose? How? The only way it would be believable is if Riho cheated.

She's gone over Nyla 2 out of the 3 times they've wrestled each other. Riho is nice with it.

If Keith Lee going to be wrestling looking like a old man with completely white and grey hair then just go ahead and find him something else to do. He looks awful and tbh since he has been in AEW he hasnt impressed me at all like he did in NXT. PWG has been the highlight of his in ring work and that was over 10 yrs ago.

If Keith Lee going to be wrestling looking like a old man with completely white and grey hair then just go ahead and find him something else to do. He looks awful and tbh since he has been in AEW he hasnt impressed me at all like he did in NXT. PWG has been the highlight of his in ring work and that was over 10 yrs ago.

He's just not a good wrestler....

Man this shit was horrible to watch lol

Fire matches and been a thing in other countries. WWE, AEW, NJPW all filled with trio squads so im suprised WWE hasnt played with the idea yet.
Nobody asked for those shits, y'all can't keep saying one company has too many titles but then be it's cool for another company to have too many titles

Nobody asked for those shits, y'all can't keep saying one company has too many titles but then be it's cool for another company to have too many titles
Nobody has had a issue with this, not even the twitter nerds who always have something to complain about.

You dont even watch Chi so what are we doing? lol My ass on my 2nd cup of coffee wishing I had that energy rn.

Back