Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

LOL Literally everyone she's faced has been wrestling longer than her, but their skills are below hers?

"Jade needs to face more top women in the company to get better in ring!"

So what's your opinion of Britt Baker, who has literally been facing the top women in the company since its inception?

Britt Baker is trash, ain't no meh about it.

giphy.gif

Let's leave the ridiculous comments in 2022

LOL Literally everyone she's faced has been wrestling longer than her, but their skills are below hers?

So what's your opinion of Britt Baker, who has literally been facing the top women in the company since its inception?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
AEW dick sucker has entered the chat, stop quoting me nigga

Hook has been solo for a minute. Yeah he over...but he's hasn't been in no true feud.

Honestly...other than Starks...I think this is probably Hook's biggest feud. Pairing him wit JB was a good decision. JB over af. So I think pairing Hook wit him will put him over that hump.

And fan reaction will ALWAYS tell you if they interested in a feud. They want that Cass vs Hook. That crowd was lit when they faced off. They mos def care about seeing those two.

Shout to Malenko man, heard he is not doing great these days but seems to have enough to still contribute to AEW.
Malenko held his own amongst other great Cruiserweights in the mid 90's...... it's a shame that him & Saturn were overlooked by Vince when they signed as the Radicalz with Eddie & Benoit.

Hook has been solo for a minute. Yeah he over...but he's hasn't been in no true feud.

Honestly...other than Starks...I think this is probably Hook's biggest feud. Pairing him wit JB was a good decision. JB over af. So I think pairing Hook wit him will put him over that hump.

And fan reaction will ALWAYS tell you if they interested in a feud. They want that Cass vs Hook. That crowd was lit when they faced off. They mos def care about seeing those two.
Hook will be a bust like his father tbh.

Back