Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

Is Britt Baker a good wrestler? Answer the question
Chi you said Britt was trash. I said she is decent, medicore, not bad nor great but gets the job done. Why are you trying to twist that I said she was good in the ring. Stop pulling the same ol twist and spin move you specialized. Whats funny tho is Britt is better then Jade because Jade is just super green but thats your girl so you look past it. Nobody mad at that. Relax playa.

Last edited:
Chi you said Britt was trash. I said she is decent, medicore, not bad nor great but gets the job done. Why are you trying to twist that I said she was good in the ring. Stop pulling the same ol twist and spin move you specialized. Whats funny tho is Britt is better then Jade because Jade is just super green but thats your girl so you look past it. Nobody mad at that. Relax playa.
When have you seen me say Jade is good in ring wise. I said she's getting better than when she started. Britt is a tiny bit better only because she has been doing it longer. Britt is ass and y'all know it which is why y'all only comeback is she's good on the mic

I missed most of Dynamite this past Wednesday. But I caught part of this match just now on YouTube...

That destroyer on KL...
mb.gif

The Acclaim gotta go over. Strike while the iron is hot.

Back