Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

Honestly Bucks having the titles didn't really feel right tho.
Neither does this to me. But yay for them. Hopefully they get them boys the singles run sooner then later because even tho they have some good combos and I'm a huge fan of both im just ready for Lee and Swerve to show out individually. FTR need those titles next to complete the collection and they should strike quick while they are on fire with the crowd.

I thought they was building to a unification match with FTR
I was actually looking forward to this. This why im kinda flat on Swerve and Lee winning, well that and I want 2 of my favorites to actually have a singles run that WWE failed to provide. AEW doing the WWE route and manufacturing teams from single stars.

I also heard that they possibly were setting up a TLC match with all the gold between Bucks, Hardys, and FTR with the original idea.

Last edited:
Moxley still that dude. Really enjoyed his first run with the title and even tho Punk will beat him once he comes back Mox the perfect person to hold the title til then.

Asian homie need to grt built up on the character side because he is pretty dope and got a great look and height.

Last edited:

Ric Flair is apparently not happy with some of what Chris Jericho said tonight on AEW Dynamite.

On tonight's show, Jericho hyped his upcoming "Barbed Wire Everywhere" match with Eddie Kingston that is scheduled for next week's show. Jericho said that Kingston could go back to drinking and drugs after he loses next week.

Flair seemingly objected to that and sent out the following tweet: "Living Legend In Your Own Mind. Shawn Michaels Wanna Be. Ric Flair Never Will Be. WOOOOO! Where Did You Buy That Cheap Suit? Obviously Not From @GentsPlaybook"

Perhaps this is all a shoot but it is worth pointing out that Flair has yet to announce who he will be facing for his last match so perhaps, this is an angle to announce Flair vs. Jericho in Nashville.

Jericho is the GOAT tho….and this is coming from someone who used to believe thru and thru that HBK was the GOAT.

But yeah, that triple tag match was great and the deserving team won. I hope they don’t resort to goofy shit when they finally break up swerve and Keith Lee and just let them part on respectable terms. It doesn’t hafta be a beef angle

Jericho is the GOAT tho….and this is coming from someone who used to believe thru and thru that HBK was the GOAT.

But yeah, that triple tag match was great and the deserving team won. I hope they don’t resort to goofy shit when they finally break up swerve and Keith Lee and just let them part on respectable terms. It doesn’t hafta be a beef angle
Jericho could legit be the GOAT no doubt. 4 decades, over 5 different characters who were all over, and he looks better now thej he did 3 yrs ago. Buddy has been blessed.

I was actually looking forward to this. This why im kinda flat on Swerve and Lee winning, well that and I want 2 of my favorites to actually have a singles run that WWE failed to provide. AEW doing the WWE route and manufacturing teams from single stars.

I also heard that they possibly were setting up a TLC match with all the gold between Bucks, Hardys, and FTR with the original idea.

Yeah Jeff mucked all that up.

Yeah that height of Gresham hurts him but he can go

Tully got a Samoan in his crew. He not part of the Bloodline is he?

Back