Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

I mean as soon as Scorpio Sk..nah that title went to hell after Miro and Rhodes reigns and it was a bad idea to name the belt afrer the network as a secondary title expecially since they moved to TBS....its confusing for no reason.

To me that title went to shit when they kept putting the TNT title back on Cody. Scorpio Sky never got a legit reign when he had it first go around.

Haven't seen the match but they saying Thunder Rose was sandbagging Marina Shafir, was Ivelise right about Rosa all along

I saw the match. Ivelisse need to sit her azzz down. THAT hefa was blatant wit her shyt against TR.

TR sold. But you can tell there were a couple of moments where she was tryin to help Marina. Marina still green. And it was a few times you can tell. She still needs work.

But to say TR completely no sold....sandbagged...false. Ivelisse been had history of being difficult to work wit. Is she significant to anybody now?

I saw the match. Ivelisse need to sit her azzz down. THAT hefa was blatant wit her shyt against TR.

TR sold. But you can tell there were a couple of moments where she was tryin to help Marina. Marina still green. And it was a few times you can tell. She still needs work.

But to say TR completely no sold....sandbagged...false. Ivelisse been had history of being difficult to work wit. Is she significant to anybody now?
Yeah its BS atleast from what we seen.

And who thought it was a good idea for an inexperienced Maria Shafir to compete for yet another womens title?

If Marina had the experience...that match wit Jade would've been fire.

She has potential but she's still too green in the ring

Lol at Potential. Chick is a 4x4 plank in the ring. AEW shouldnt of picked her up. She isnt even a name somebody gives a fuck about so it wasnt like they had to sign her.

Back