Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

That. Was. Amazing. MJF let that mic have everything he had inside. You can tell its a work based on real issues wether they are still there are or in the past. Nobody in this game touching MJF.

Even the line about saying fans would say he couldnt wrestle and now they think he can go. No lie, i thought based off the first match he was alright so that line was dope to hear because i do think he has great ring work ethic, like a main eventer. So it was dope to see him address that as alot of folks was saying "he is great on the mic but sucks in the ring" when folks know that is far from the truth now. Dope shit.

Darby coming down the aisle to Jungle Boy theme pretty funny. I can see those 2 teaming up somrwhere down the line in their career as the 2 small guys who over asf.

I just don’t see the point if it’s ultimately a work lol all this just for a big “GOTCHA” moment lol
Its def something to it, they book like Japan and plan their storylines like a year out or more. There is def a end game to this and im still betting Punk and his belt.

That. Was. Amazing. MJF let that mic have everything he had inside. You can tell its a work based on real issues wether they are still there are or in the past. Nobody in this game touching MJF.

Even the line about saying fans would say he couldnt wrestle and now they think he can go. No lie, i thought based off the first match he was alright so that line was dope to hear because i do think he has great ring work ethic, like a main eventer. So it was dope to see him address that as alot of folks was saying "he is great on the mic but sucks in the ring" when folks know that is far from the truth now. Dope shit.
that promo from MJF hit so many nerves with backstage talent tbh... on a scale of 1-10 that promo was a 12 easily.

Its def something to it, they book like Japan and plan their storylines like a year out or more. There is def a end game to this and im still betting Punk and his belt.

If I was booking...the only person getting that belt after Punk is MJF.

Imo Punk winning just put that shyt into motion.

Nobody had an issue that AEW just killed Wardlow's powerbomb. MJF took about 10 of them, got stretchered out and was on Dynamite walking normal.

Back