Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

We gonna act like Britt Baker is doing wonders in the ring since y'all saying Swole trash but I recall she carried britt through their feud

Ill take Baker over Swole anyday. And i like Swole..for her entrance.

Bunny and ol girl not great but they still look better wrestling wise in the ring then Swole. Have you even watched her Dark matches?? Exactly or you would see exactly what i mean she development status still. Bunny and the other chick can get by while Swole looks unpolished asf. Its no real loss. If anything they should push Red Velvet.

Like jade Cargill?

She trash in the ring (getting better) but she on weekly

Even had a program with Cody and shaq...so there's representation right there
That's just one compared to how many white chicks who shouldn't be anywhere near a wrestling ring. Hell y'all just watched four of them

Narrative driven storylines have been dead for a minute now…now it’s just beefs primarily off previous relationships and interactions like Ryu vs Ken. Of course those two ppl are gonna sell a match.
Back in the day, I remember Val Venis and Taka in Kaientai beefing over taka’s sister…where despite the slapstick nature of it all, atleast provided a plot device to connect them all and a story to run down.

Don’t really get plot devices and backstage segments worth a damn anymore. Sad cause it’s really easy to write stuff but uhh idk I guess that shit isn’t compelling, interesting, or very difficult to conceive.

Let's be real...when was the last ANYBODY in this forum has mentioned Big Swoll? OR...even mentioned wanting to see more of her? Seriously.

This the most attention she's received from yall in who knows how long. Before this...alot of yall forgot she was even on the AEW roster. Lol!

Let's be real...when was the last ANYBODY in this forum has mentioned Big Swoll? OR...even mentioned wanting to see more of her? Seriously.

This the most attention she's received from yall in who knows how long. Before this...alot of yall forgot she was even on the AEW roster. Lol!
Another poster missing the point of what she said. It's not about her wrestling but wanting to see more black wrestlers in the mix. If this was wwe y'all would be all on Vince's neck

Back