Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision - 6/29

It's too early for her to get the strap though.....

Britt gonna retain

I'm still trying to figure how Hayter fits here, she really hasn't said shit or done anything but she def nice looking

Britt so over...she can lose the title and still be fine.

I can honestly see Ruby winning tho.
Nah man Ruby got to grind some before she just comes in taking Britts strap. Shorty still aight but that's forThunder Rosa to get the title off her in their anticipated rematch down the line.

Britt Baker the most over woman on the roster. Whoever won that Battle Royale was losing no matter what
They shouldn't keep putting the new wrestlers in the company in the position to win title shots and then lose. Where is Lance Archer or Brian Cage after losing so early

They shouldn't keep putting the new wrestlers in the company in the position to win title shots and then lose. Where is Lance Archer or Brian Cage after losing so early
Will Hobbs is more over than Cage so that's on him. Lance Archer I can agree on, but this is a completely different situation. Ruby can afford a loss to the most over woman in pro wrestling right now.

It's Ruby Soho tho. This chick was never anything special nor do I see her having a big future here either. I think out of all people she the most disposable.

Why you bringing up Becky tho?
I've said it before in WWE threads. Britt so natural with it as a heel and Becky heel run isn't working out for her si I made a joke chill out. I think most people have said the same so why are you so pressed? Seriously tho. We are discussing wrestling on here and your mad because there is a little WWE slander here? Get over yourself if your that triggered by it then ignore and keep it moving. It's never that deep. Like what are we doing here??

Ruby got skill, but she not championship level off the break...

It was cool to put her in the main event for hot views.... But I'm hoping she loses and works her way back up the right way

Back