Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 6/26

I'm almost at the point where I might say maybe OC needs a fresh coat of paint.
He doesn't need a gimmick change imo, he just needs to be put in more meaningful programs.

The Mox feud was probably the best shit he did in recent memory. This Trent program could have been that except he won when he didn't need the win.

He doesn't need a gimmick change imo, he just needs to be put in more meaningful programs.

The Mox feud was probably the best shit he did in recent memory. This Trent program could have been that except he won when he didn't need the win.
His title run before dropping to Mox was one of the better wrestling reigns from a ring work stance in the past couple years.

There's no reason Fenix shouldn't be winning this lmao. Will v Fenix would be gas.

I'm still 10000% on board with a Rey Fenix singles run that includes a title reign. To me he is the closest to OG Rey Mysterio but actually has the height of a top contender.

I'm still 10000% on board with a Rey Fenix singles run that includes a title reign. To me he is the closest to OG Rey Mysterio but actually has the height of a top contender.
Yea his International title reign never really got off the ground cos of injury but he fully deserves one.

Back