Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 6/26

Castle's character presentation with The Boys is one of the most unique presentations I've seen in a long time. It reminds me of Flair and Lawler in different ways

Wow tonight's show was really solid. That main event was really good up until it seems Hangman got injured.

I mean homies legs werent even moving at all. I hope he is alright.

Amazing MJF and Regal promo mid show and the end to the show was perfect planned or not. MJF GETTING HIS DESERVED DUE!

1666146605978-png.136158

Man forgot to add Dalton fucking Castle still the man I see. Lol homie came with it last night I remember being a fan of his when he was in ROH. Jericho and him had a really great match and one of the few times Jericho hit a deadly Judas.

Man forgot to add Dalton fucking Castle still the man I see. Lol homie came with it last night I remember being a fan of his when he was in ROH. Jericho and him had a really great match and one of the few times Jericho hit a deadly Judas.
Yea dude should be a regular on AEW television

The six man bout delivered. It was pretty much what I expected. Lots of spots w some botches. The MJF/ Regal segment was great. Dalton Castle should be main event player in any promotion. Mox is corny. Smh @ the not so discreet blading by Moxley. I hope Page is alright. I wasn't really feeling his reign, but I loved the journey getting there

Back