AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

Lol @ talkin shyt to your dad...then regretting it b/c you bout to get ya azzz whooped. Lol

AEW literally like lets use Brian Cage to put over anybody he is in the ring with. I mean homie a glorified jobber. I wonder why they dont fw him.
Isn't that how most promotions treated him? I can't remember if he got to a major belt in iMPACT and in Lucha Underground he was very storyline driven and not much in ring action

Isn't that how most promotions treated him? I can't remember if he got to a major belt in iMPACT and in Lucha Underground he was very storyline driven and not much in ring action
Yeah IMPACT he was the world champ.

Reactions: RodyRod
AEW literally like lets use Brian Cage to put over anybody he is in the ring with. I mean homie a glorified jobber. I wonder why they dont fw him.
I know at one time they had him in the title picture, but them he got injured. After that it seems they put him aside which ran concurrent to the signing a lot of ex-WWE guys

Atleast he’s working and he’s on tv.

Dude was relegated to Dark for the longest. And then he disappeared from that.

Reactions: OGDirtyD