Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

I thought AEW was going to take these slow as far as ppvs go but another one next month is a suprise. Liel the name too Blood and Guts, sounds like a ECW super show name.

Can't front...I'm glad MJF won. More fuel to add on that heat he got.

War Games gonna be crazy af tho.

That OC/Pac damn near stole the show tho. Was not expecting it to be as good as it was.

Pissed I missed the tag match. Caught it towards the end. Hangman heel turn coming soon.

Pissed I missed the Darby/Sammy match.

Womens match was straight. Intensity level need to amp up tho.

Can't front...I'm glad MJF won. More fuel to add on that heat he got.

War Games gonna be crazy af tho.

That OC/Pac damn near stole the show tho. Was not expecting it to be as good as it was.

Pissed I missed the tag match. Caught it towards the end. Hangman heel turn coming soon.

Pissed I missed the Darby/Sammy match.

Womens match was straight. Intensity level need to amp up tho.
Skylander was sick in the match and it showed, she legit looked miserable. Only reason I'm giving them a pass but regardless all the women need to.

Watched a Little in between fights. Shit was cool.

Main event was fun

Another thing AEW does deliver on, putting on well rounded wrestling shows. While shows like NXT and NJPW cater to crowds who love specific really good in ring action including myself but AEW gives a little something everybody can enjoy while still giving some top quality matches. There is literally something for everybody. Old school type workers like Cody and MJF, fast paced action like Pac, Sammy, Lucha Bros, to hardcore shit with Moxley and Darbin, comedy that's actually fun to watch with Cassidy and Jericho, the magic of Omega to one of the best tag divisions on any roster. Hell even the referees have character, tonight was a great example of that.

Tho they do have their flaws as well I'm just suprised AEW has reached the point where the foundation is secured and layed out.

Last edited:
Great show all over outside the womens match and the womens divison is literally my only issue wit aew so i was expecting it, orange Cassidy vs pac legit had me rollin with the crowd reactions,wonder who mox gonna fued wit next

I would have waited a bit longer to have Jericho drop the title, he was absolute gold his run so they should have let him run with it until he got stale. I've never seen Moxley as a top guy to carry a company but I'll give him a chance.

AEW need to hurry and get some kind of secondary title and have Darby run with that, dude is over than a mf'er, he just might be my favorite person in the company.

Glad Cody put MJF over, I can see MJF being the one to take the title off Moxley

All Elite Wrestling announced today that new AEW World Champion Jon Moxley and Darby Allin will face Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara on tomorrow's edition of Dynamite on TNT from Denver, Colorado.

All Elite Wrestling announced today that new AEW World Champion Jon Moxley and Darby Allin will face Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara on tomorrow's edition of Dynamite on TNT from Denver, Colorado.
Darby and Moxley are a deadly combo

Back