Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

Got damnnn. Apparently the show stayed at right over a milli views up until Jades 50th match and it dropped in to the 700k area. Yikes.
There is no suspense of her losing facing these creampuff women so why not turn the channel and watch something else

There is no suspense of her losing facing these creampuff women so why not turn the channel and watch something else
I agree they small balling it. She should of beat Velvet the week after Hogan got beat to get them out the way as the former baddies and then had a build up for a big 50th win match for somebody atleast with some credibility, hell it could of even been somebody like Serena Deeb who would of made it a bigger deal because she legit.

I hope whatever happens from now and the next 6 months goes 100mph because its dragging now.

From what I seen It feels like Jade is in a totally separate universe from Britt, Jamie, Saraya, Toni Storm, etc. does she interact with the better women wrestlers on the roster At all?

Thunder rosa a creampuff? Athena a creampuff? Ruby Soho a creampuff? Diamante' a creampuff? Kiera Hogan a creampuff? Santana Garrett a creampuff? All these multi-year veterans are creampuffs?

Y'all will sit here and say that Jade needs to face main event talent to get better on one hand, but then call Britt Baker mid, even though she's literally gone up against all of the main event talent in the division, on the other. So which is it? Oochie wally? One Mic? Or y'all don't know wrestling?

Why have all of Jade's best matches been with girls who are around her level like Anna Jay, Skye Blue, and Red Velvet? Why has every time Jade has gotten in the ring with a Thunder rosa or Ruby Soho it's always clunky because they gotta slow down for her? Why is there PC talent, who started wrestling the same time as Jade, on TV having better matches right now?

*gasp* Could it be? They wrestle more than once a week?

Ninja said Goldberg was facing this and that like there ain't multiple stories of people saying Goldberg couldn't wrestle and he was on BS in the ring. Nia Jax faced the likes of Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Mercedes Mone', Rhea Ripley, Asuka and Bayley multiple times. Did that make her better? GTFOH

Let's leave the ridiculous comments in 2022
EDIT: And yes. That's 3 of them thangs
trez-life.gif

From what I seen It feels like Jade is in a totally separate universe from Britt, Jamie, Saraya, Toni Storm, etc. does she interact with the better women wrestlers on the roster At all?
No because they got those girls in the world title side of things and Jade and the other randoms are on the TBS belt side of things. I know they pushing the WWE vs AEW girls storyline right now with the main girls but they need to have Jade lined up against a few of them.

No because they got those girls in the world title side of things and Jade and the other randoms are on the TBS belt side of things. I know they pushing the WWE vs AEW girls storyline right now with the main girls but they need to have Jade lined up against a few of them.
Paige just as trash as those chicks Jade been facing so Jade won't have a quality match with her

Paige just as trash as those chicks Jade been facing so Jade won't have a quality match with her
But Paige has been facing all of those top main event women that automatically make her better. Well, at least that's what your logic would have us believe brother B. Kinda hypocritical and contradictory now that you think about it

But Paige has been facing all of those top main event women that automatically make her better. Well, at least that's what your logic would have us believe brother B. Kinda hypocritical and contradictory now that you think about it
Paige has faced Brit Baker who is trash her damn self, I know you're trying to have these gotcha moments but you're failing horribly.

Paige has faced Brit Baker who is trash her damn self, I know you're trying to have these gotcha moments but you're failing horribly
But how can Britt Baker be trash when she's faced all of the top main event talent in the company? That's supposed to make someone better right? Kinda hypocritical and contradictory now that you think about it

But how can Britt Baker be trash when she's faced all of the top main event talent in the company? That's supposed to make someone better right? Kinda hypocritical and contradictory now that you think about it
Those women have guided Brit to passable matches which is what I said they can do with Jade, Brit isn't a person who should be leading anyone in a match.

Back