Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Of course there's botches here and there and certain stars can be featured more (Darby and Andrade) but all in all a great product.

Plus not featuring the same stars every week and still delivering a great tv product is a great problem to have

You know, someone who said they wouldn’t watch tonight’s episode has claimed that every champion should make an appearance on every show or something a long those lines. Don’t agree. Great show tonight

You know, someone who said they wouldn’t watch tonight’s episode has claimed that every champion should make an appearance on every show or something a long those lines. Don’t agree. Great show tonight
You're so full of shit, one of the people who had an issue with Brock not defending in WWE but AEW goes months doing the same thing with all their titles and it's not a problem.

You're so full of shit, one of the people who had an issue with Brock not defending in WWE but AEW goes months doing the same thing with all their titles and it's not a problem.

To be fair nobody expected Brock to wrestle on Raw and Smackdown, he was skipping ppvs in between that made it drag out. Nobody expects a Champion to wrestle weekly television. Only title that SHOULD be defended every week is the TNT title and if they are on TBS they should just change the name and make it an official tv belt.

To be fair nobody expected Brock to wrestle on Raw and Smackdown, he was skipping ppvs in between that made it drag out. Nobody expects a Champion to wrestle weekly television. Only title that SHOULD be defended every week is the TNT title and if they are on TBS they should just change the name and make it an official tv belt.
The TNT title is defended way more frequently than all the other titles, they get it right with that title

everybody isn't 63 & 20 years past their prime like Sting is either.

Fans don't seem to care. That's obvious. Darby been over and has main evented long b4 Sting arrived. Sting has been an enhancement. If anything...Darby has been more of an asset to Sting.

So I'm not sure how you see Sting as being "in the way." But ok. Lol!

It’s their first ever match. Why are you acting like every younger wrestler needs to beat the older one every time? Some of y’all have no patience. You just can’t wait and see?
Nope, in a tournament a wwe person winning at the expense of their own talent. I have an issue with that

Fans don't seem to care. That's obvious. Darby been over and has main evented long b4 Sting arrived. Sting has been an enhancement. If anything...Darby has been more of an asset to Sting.

So I'm not sure how you see Sting as being "in the way." But ok. Lol!
Sting is in the way......think about it for a second for what Tony Khan pays Sting in a year he could had 4-5 talents that can compete now..... Tony Khan is the muslim Dixie Carter of wrestling..... overpaying over the hill wrestlers......but i completely agree with you when you said that Darby is more of a asset to Sting.

Back