Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision- 6/15 (One Year Anniversary)

So it ain't even about the belt...its about WHO currently holding it. Lol!

Gat damn @OGDirtyDee...what Scorpio do to you?
Why would he have had to do something to me? Chill, im just not a fan of Scorpio, i been following him since he was in other indies he just extra bland sauce asf. He might be fresh to you but youll soon learn for yourself or maybe youll accept his medicore work. Thats like if they brought in Kenny King, another medicore player.

Booking of the TNT title and presentation is the problem. Same reason i shitted on Sammy Guevara run

Why would he have had to do something to me? Chill, im just not a fan of Scorpio, i been following him since he was in other indies he just extra bland sauce asf. He might be fresh to you but youll soon learn for yourself or maybe youll accept his medicore work. Thats like if they brought in Kenny King, another medicore player.

Booking of the TNT title and presentation is the problem. Same reason i shitted on Sammy Guevara run

So what's your ideal...perfect TNT title run and wit who?

B/c I saw nothing wrong wit the match those 2 had for the title. That crowd popped.

But if not those 2...then who?

So what's your ideal...perfect TNT title run and wit who?

B/c I saw nothing wrong wit the match those 2 had for the title. That crowd popped.

But if not those 2...then who?
If your talking about the ladder match where Sammy was getting XPAC heat with his girl, thats obvious as to why thebcrowd popped for Scorpio at the end.......did he get those same pops weeks later..nah.

Your still missing the point, the TNT title just needs to be consistent, give us one belt, some good feuds and a champion who carries the belt atleast some distance. Cody and Miro the only runs that were good. And if the TNT title will just be booked like a silly TV title then give us a United States or IC style belt and make that the more serious strap with less hot potatoe finishes.

Wardlow should get that TNT title next and be a beast with it. If not give MJF that run soon if he wont be in the world title picture in the next 12 months.

I'm not puttin that belt on MJF. Bruh is too big for that.

Hopefully Punk wins the AEW title. If so...Punk vs MJF is FO' SHO on the horizon.

I'm not puttin that belt on MJF. Bruh is too big for that.

Hopefully Punk wins the AEW title. If so...Punk vs MJF is FO' SHO on the horizon.
MJF stuff shitting all over TNT execs while rocking the title would be gold.

And I wonder why the title Cody established is now too small for MJF. LOL my point exactly

FYI Dynamite may have its best show ever next week at the Forum in LA. WarnerMedia and Discovery executives are gonna be there so you know AEW is gonna show out. Can’t wait

Maybe it's Deeb then that's made their promos cringe.
Deeb was cooking the last time ahe did promos on her own, when she was in the ring. The face off segement at the ramp was cringe on both sides. Deeb in the segement in the ring came off real and was good. Even the wife was like damn.

Last edited:
I always shitted on Deeb but she honestly might be the best female wrestler they got outside Rosa. I like her no shit taking attitude. Her and Jade need a match. Help elevate Jade.

Last edited:
Another trash AEW booking. Why do we need a custom championship for mid card Scorpio? Why cant we stick with onr design for fuck sake. The TNT title is treated like a step child from hell.
let the black man have his day in the sun OG... Scorpio will take the TnT title to new heights if given a fair chance.

let the black man have his day in the sun OG... Scorpio will take the TnT title to new heights if given a fair chance.
Lol new heights....well see about that. Hopefully Ethan Page takes it off of him soon because after thinking about it this team aint going to last much longer (lets not make this a black and white thing).

Back