Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision- 6/15 (One Year Anniversary)

i guess i should go back a few pages to see if anyone posted replay links

Jericho, Sammy, Santana, Ortiz and Jack Hager

Wonder what they’ll call themselves

Sammy dude is wack. He needs to stop that tongue crap. Looks stupid.

Hager lol unexpected but cool I guess.

Moxley hitting the dirty deeds suplex on the glass table was kinda wack cuz he mostly broke the table but I get it...

Jericho is an asshole. He plays the role so well but damn he’s fat now lol

Cody is a star. WWE missed out on him and thankfully they did..

I don’t like the tranny wrestler. I think it’s wack to have a genetic male who ‘looks’ female being in the first women’s championship match.. and that title is wack, they gotta make it slightly bigger and switch it from the black strap to another color.

lol the crow being hype about absolutely everything everyone did... but they were lit as hell..

AEW isn’t as well polished as WWE is but for their first televised show, they did pretty well.

Tbh...I don't care. He/she is signed...debuted...and actually put on a good match.

Tbh...I don't care. He/she is signed...debuted...and actually put on a good match.
The best womens match last night too, I used to find it a little weird but fuck she/ he can go and deliver by also making the smaller ones look good.

I wonder will another man will wrestle Nyla Rose?

Tony Khan said hes agaisnt inter-gender wrestling

which is weird because well... Nyla is a man no matter how you cut it

I feel like he gonna change his mind about that rule w/ the way they had Omega come out n save that chick

Officially added to this Wednesday's edition of All Elite Wrestling Dynamite is Jimmy Havoc vs. Darby Allin, with the winner going on to challenge AEW Champion Chris Jericho the following week on Dynamite in Philadelphia.

Previously announced:

*AEW Champion Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara vs. Dustin Rhodes & Adam "Hangman" Page.

*The Young Bucks vs. Private Party - AEW Tag Team Championship Tournament bout.

*Jon Moxley vs. Shawn Spears.

Back