Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision- 6/15 (One Year Anniversary)

AEW & NWA should be ashame of themselves of how their women's title belts look. Smh

The Cleaner and Pentagon was fucking each other up with the kicks and knees.

We get the match we've been waiting for, Omega vs Hangman

AEW & NWA should be ashame of themselves of how their women's title belts look. Smh

Creatively, the women’s division is awful. Finally a women’s title match at full gear but no buildup. So the only male in the division will most likely win the title. Sad

Just finished, that Mox and Kingston promo was dope, I liked how they made it intense with a good story. Was ehh for it before now I'm all in for the match.

Same for Cody. He killed the promo at the end of the show, him and Darby going to tear it up at Full Gear.

Can't forget Pac segment, I thought that was cool with him being in quarantine for 2 months during the pandemic and has been losing his mind. Good stuff.

The difference b/t a scripted promo and off the top promo. These 2 are in top escalon when it comes to promos.

I'm so glad they runnin this back. I dont see how you can't be invested in this feud.

In some ways, I wish Brodie Lee didn’t lose the TNT title to Cody. How much bigger would it have been to see Darby winning it vs Lee tomorrow night at full gear?

Back