Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Big Caz has zero creativity in his body. Dude just a walking 2x4. Plus with names like W. Morrisey and Big Bill are you even trying to get over???

I’ve watched clips of Dax’s podcast. He said that at one point, WWE was offering them crazy money but they couldn’t do it knowing they’d hafta work all them days on the road.
maybe they will comeback for more money & a lighter schedule.

"Failing ratings"
5v205j8rwyja1.jpg

B-bu-but let me post Nielsen ratings, even though the methodology is stuck in the 90s

Last edited:
@Chi-Town B look!!

Dynamite netted 1,028,000 viewers for a 0.35 rating point in the 18-49 year old demographic. The show finished first place in the demo rating on cable for the night.

These numbers were a giant leap up from last week’s 824,000 viewers, 0.27 demo rating, and fourth place finish. This was Dynamite’s best demo rating and viewership results since around late September / early October 2022.

@Chi-Town B look!!

Dynamite netted 1,028,000 viewers for a 0.35 rating point in the 18-49 year old demographic. The show finished first place in the demo rating on cable for the night.

These numbers were a giant leap up from last week’s 824,000 viewers, 0.27 demo rating, and fourth place finish. This was Dynamite’s best demo rating and viewership results since around late September / early October 2022.
Just checked and this promotion went up against nothing last night. They'll be back down to their usual rating

tonites rampage wasn’t bad.

Aussie Open should have won against The Bucks. It wouldn’t have hurt em.

Willow jobs usually so I didn’t expect much from her match w/ Toni Storm

tonites rampage wasn’t bad.

Aussie Open should have won against The Bucks. It wouldn’t have hurt em.

Willow jobs usually so I didn’t expect much from her match w/ Toni Storm
Willow will win a womens title in 2023..... she's very talented & the fans are taking a liking to her.

Back