Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Time for AEW to build up their tag division. Santana ans Ortiz, Private Party and Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page. We don't need to see jurassic express in the title picture

Time for AEW to build up their tag division. Santana ans Ortiz, Private Party and Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page. We don't need to see jurassic express in the title picture
Nah you need Jurassic Express in the picture but that tag team division needs gotta get their spot back. They could put a tag team match on Rampage as well.

They still over but these big names getting that time over the tag team division right now

Wow my shit still in dead status

u know.. it didn’t ship until I emailed them… emailed them last night saying “wondering what the shipping status is, it’s been a minute” and that’s it, woke up this morn and it’s shipped

u know.. it didn’t ship until I emailed them… emailed them last night saying “wondering what the shipping status is, it’s been a minute” and that’s it, woke up this morn and it’s shipped
I love AEW uses ProWrestingTees but at the same time I hate it because of shit like that I'm sure the orders for that shirt were past what they predicted.

Screenshot_20210909-185628_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Got this email I didn't know I had got at the time.

Just placed another order… said this time there might be a big delay in order due to the high volume… that’s cool.

Back