Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Miro and Thunda Rosa is apparently leading to them being 2 of the main regulars on Collison on saturday nights.

Im cool with that because Miro has been awesome in the little time he has been on tv so its good he will now be on saturdays every week if true.

Miro and Thunda Rosa is apparently leading to them being 2 of the main regulars on Collison on saturday nights.

Im cool with that because Miro has been awesome in the little time he has been on tv so its good he will now be on saturdays every week if true.

Andrade come on down!!

So another minority not being featured on the main show

96vk81b8zaza1.jpg

Claudio should be a main eventer in either company. Good to see Miro! I liked the interaction w JJ & company/Briscoe &FTR. Jericho is so corny now. Get Garcia away from them ASAP. I don't fuck w Cassidy, but homeboy is over. Darby has so much crossover potential. Jungle Bore and Sammy are lame af. The womens div has A LOT potential, but needs cohesion. Christian been dope. HOB is tough and please get chucky t into gym. I'm digging the Juice/ Jay white/ Starks program. Dons turn was great! It had to happen, unfortunately was w Midcard Mox... Just my 2¢

Back