Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Seems like she hit a road block with her development. That's more on the company not giving her more matches to improve. She has about 37 matches in a lil over 2 years. That win streak is her saving grace but when it goes I don't see where she goes. Same thing happened to Goldberg, his streak ended and he fell off a cliff
She's an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR IN AEW. Meaning that she can take OUTSIDE dates. If SHE wanted to get more reps in, SHE can go outside the company and get more matches.

She's sloppy going up against lesser opponents. Deeb can guide her to a passable match which is what Jade needs
Oh well if it's that easy, why doesn't everyone do it? I mean, let's just throw Omos in there with Gargano and watch him put on a mat classic. So you want wrestlers to have to dramatically slow down their pace, and possibly hinder themselves? I hope you won't be posting any of those botches.

Jade's best two matches have been with who? Red Velvet and Anna Jay. Why? Because they're all at or around the same level and they both go at her full speed.

Lol@ lesser opponents as if Diamante' ain't a 10+ year vet and she don't already got a Rosa match under her belt. Jade Cargill need to train with DB more and take some matches on the indie circuit

The biggest thing i got from this episode is how well they are not just making Max the talking tag partner with charisma, they out there really giving Bowens the spotlight and most the mic time and he did very well with it.

Willow is growing on me. Wasn't a big fan of her happy happy joy joy gimmick. Kinda still isn't. But she can go.

Her and Hayter I can see as future AEW women's champion.
Willow is the biracial version of Doudrop.... both are very skilled & talented but will the higher ups want to see a plus size woman as champion?

The biggest thing i got from this episode is how well they are not just making Max the talking tag partner with charisma, they out there really giving Bowens the spotlight and most the mic time and he did very well with it.
that gay pride promo they cut on Dynamite was shameful.

Back