Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Should have took the belt off Punk the moment he got hurt, all that interim nonsense and him getting squashed did no favors to him or Moxley but it was a Tony Con booking so of course it went this way

Should have took the belt off Punk the moment he got hurt, all that interim nonsense and him getting squashed did no favors to him or Moxley but it was a Tony Con booking so of course it went this way
Nah, if they vacated whoever won would have felt like a paper champion. This now validates Mox without causing much harm to Punk seeing as though commentary mentioned about fiftylem times how he was injured and came back too soon. Plus if you give it up from the beginning you gotta restart Punk's entire push to the top. Now you can go with a heel turn and tell another story and get there sooner. See what happened with Finn Balor?

They literally explained the story like, 5 times on Dynamite. With multiple replays.

The story is, he just had foot surgery. He returned too soon. He re-injured his foot when executing that kick.
Moxley beat him.

How y'all want wrestling to not be predictable then complain about stuff like this?

Oh this gives the Punk/Hangman feud a chance to simmer. Gives Punk a chance to be heel-ish whenever he comes back. Then that feud can kick off.

They literally explained the story like, 5 times on Dynamite. With multiple replays.

The story is, he just had foot surgery. He returned too soon. He re-injured his foot when executing that kick.
Moxley beat him.

How y'all want wrestling to not be predictable then complain about stuff like this?

i haven’t watched any wrestling in months other than reading here and there or catching a big event here and there

Shit was dope to me. Love whej wrestling matches are unexpected, come off real, and the right guy won. The story and everything was good on how it happened.

Reminds me when Kingston KOd Punk in 5 seconds.

Oh this gives the Punk/Hangman feud a chance to simmer. Gives Punk a chance to be heel-ish whenever he comes back. Then that feud can kick off.
Rematch at All Out I swore was confirmed this morning. Punk wins the title back and MJF comes out.

Back