Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 6/12

Passing of the torch
Yeah if they didnt already do that match already. This feud going sad tbh, the build has zero seasoning and i think they know they already had their big match the night before the Hardys returned to Mania and trying to turn the same wheel. I just dont see them topping that at all as the Hardys are in even worse shape then 2015. AEW crowd barely popping for their exchanges and that was the first sign.

Seems they wanted to get this match out the way as soon as possible just to say they did it on AEW.

f316a-1505059050-800.jpg

Last edited:
Another trash AEW booking. Why do we need a custom championship for mid card Scorpio? Why cant we stick with onr design for fuck sake. The TNT title is treated like a step child from hell.

You make it seem like they change the belt every week. Lol.

I'm lookin forward to it.

You make it seem like they change the belt every week. Lol.

I'm lookin forward to it.
In the past year look at the TNT title. There is zero reason to cape like that title hasnt been made silly with 3 designs, 2 belts at once, and now a custom scorpio sky belt, and flip flopping title runs. Yeah that aint it.

Womens match was horrible. They looked like they were practicing on live tv. Toni looked good asf but thats all I got.

Also not feeling this Jericho Society and Liverpool Club feud...just think that shouldnt of been their first feud and its not a good one at that.

First ppv for AEW im going in nowhere near as pumped. Just hope a few of the matches deliver like HOB vs Death Triangle and Punk vs Hangman.

Chi if there was a week to hear me complain about AEW. This def the one.

They actually did something right in putting an AEW original in the Owen Hart final with Britt Baker unfortunately they got ex wwe guys in the mens final.
Yeah I think Baker is def winning it, looking at the rest of the bracket it just makes sense.

In the past year look at the TNT title. There is zero reason to cape like that title hasnt been made silly with 3 designs, 2 belts at once, and now a custom scorpio sky belt, and flip flopping title runs. Yeah that aint it.

Meh...I treat that title like I do the other non-heavyweight title.

It's a tv title. Belts like that don't hold that same "prestige" like the AEW title...Raw title...SD Universal...etc. You making it seem like it's the 24/7 title. Lol.

I'm just glad Scorp finally got a title. After this...AEW title down the line.

It's a tv title. Belts like that don't hold that same "prestige" like the AEW title...Raw title...SD Universal...etc. You making it seem like it's the 24/7 title. Lol.

OG would lose his mind if Scorpio ever became AEW champ

Problem is that is their only secondary title. No excuse.

Back