Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

i didn't know that OG is the official spokesman for Sting... smh.... Aew needs to take the training wheels off Darby but no Sting has to walk with him to the ring like he's a 3 yr old & be all in the way of a great main event last night.
Sting is a wrestling treasure and should be protected at all costs!!! To see Sting walk out with a dude that was probably a "little Stinger" when he was a kid is dope AF.

Plus to see Sting at 60 yrs old play all the hits during these crazy tornado tag matches is amazing. It makes me mark the f*** out as a grown ass man because i remember the rise of Sting from those classic clash of champions with Flair/Horseman to the Crow gimmick. To see Sting hit stinger splashes, scorpion deathlock and deathdrops, AND see him do splashes on tables (something i dont remember him doing in WCW) at his age amazing.

He can come out w/ Darby until he retires for all i care

i didn't know that OG is the official spokesman for Sting... smh.... Aew needs to take the training wheels off Darby but no Sting has to walk with him to the ring like he's a 3 yr old & be all in the way of a great main event last night.
You're wasting your time on these dudes, they love seeing Sting no sell table spots, popping up like he's the Undertaker. Sting gonna become the oldest champ in wrestling history soon

You're wasting your time on these dudes, they love seeing Sting no sell table spots, popping up like he's the Undertaker.Sting gonna become the oldest champ in wrestling history soon
Lol. Agree with everything besides Sting being the oldest champ and no selling table spots.

Dude be limping back to the ring after them table spots. Barely standing

It’s their first ever match. Why are you acting like every younger wrestler needs to beat the older one every time? Some of y’all have no patience. You just can’t wait and see?

Byproducts of that microwave process you see mainly in WWE. They want the instant stuff now.

What wrestling promotion have you seen where EVERY young wrestler has gone over the vet everytime? WWE hasn't done it. WWF hasn't done it. WCW hasn't. NWA back in the day hasn't. Nor has any of the old terroritories.

So I'm curious to know current promotion is using that "Young Over Vet Everytime" formula, and is successful? At the end of the day...it's about balance.

Sting is in the way......think about it for a second for what Tony Khan pays Sting in a year he could had 4-5 talents that can compete now..... Tony Khan is the muslim Dixie Carter of wrestling..... overpaying over the hill wrestlers......but i completely agree with you when you said that Darby is more of a asset to Sting.

Unless you have access to Tony's books...then you dunno what he pays Sting or all the other wrestlers.

Y'all would lose your minds if Goldberg went over Roman, hell y'all did lose your minds when he went over Bray Wyatt

Y'all would lose your minds if Goldberg went over Roman, hell y'all did lose your minds when he went over Bray Wyatt

I wouldn't give a shyt. Again...its about the match. If he and Roman delivered "THIS IS AWESOME" quality type of match...then who cares is he's older than Roman.

Age had nothing to do wit Goldberg going over Bray. It's more about the Fiend character and striking while iron was hot. Fiend was over.

You think if a younger talent...who's already over...immediately loses their stock if they lose to a vet.

Let's use Seth for example. Had Sting not gotten injured when he faced Seth...and won the match...would that had hurt Seth's stock? No. Why...booking.

Win or lose...Seth is at the stage where he's still over. Same wit Darby. Was over b4 Sting. Will be over after him. Was over when he loss to Miro and anyone else

Sting is a wrestling treasure and should be protected at all costs!!! To see Sting walk out with a dude that was probably a "little Stinger" when he was a kid is dope AF.

Plus to see Sting at 60 yrs old play all the hits during these crazy tornado tag matches is amazing. It makes me mark the f*** out as a grown ass man because i remember the rise of Sting from those classic clash of champions with Flair/Horseman to the Crow gimmick. To see Sting hit stinger splashes, scorpion deathlock and deathdrops, AND see him do splashes on tables (something i dont remember him doing in WCW) at his age amazing.

i seen on Hannibal that Flair is coming out of retirement @73 to wrestle...... i think Sting being in Aew has made Ric think that he still got it...... Flair going to really hurt himself coming back.

Last edited:
i

i seen on Hannibal that Flair is coming out of retirement @73 to wrestle...... i think Sting being in Aew has made Ric think that he still got it...... Flair going to really hurt himself coming back.
I hope not. I like them twitter posts with him and Lethal but he needs to keep it there and go no further lol

Back