Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 6/5

Yeah Thunderosa can't win the tournament b/c she's next for Britt's belt. I think Jafe wins but a random signing comes out to help Jade win in the finals. Maybe Nia Jax (random fantasy booking/ spitballing). AEW needs a Samoan in the camp and this fills that box
Bruh just so I can hear these nasty mfs bring that "Nia is Sexy" shit to this thread. lol

but yeah I'm interested in AEW to pick up Nia because I do want to see her eventually against Jade and Nyla.

Bruh just so I can hear these nasty mfs bring that "Nia is Sexy" shit to this thread. lol

but yeah I'm interested in AEW to pick up Nia because I do want to see her eventually against Jade and Nyla.
Nia vs Nyla would be interesting. I can imagine what an unscripted Nia promo would be regarding Nyla Rose

Loved the tease of the Adam Cole vs Omega match last week. Always wanted to see them go at it since they never did when Adam Cole got kicked out of Bullet Club while Omega was the leader.

Yeah Thunderosa can't win the tournament b/c she's next for Britt's belt. I think Jade wins but a random signing comes out to help Jade win in the finals. Maybe Nia Jax (random fantasy booking/ spitballing). AEW needs a Samoan in the camp and this fills that box
I heard Nia going back to modeling

If Kyle O'Reilly doesn't resign to WWE after his contract is up and goes to AEW, Cole turns on the Bucks and reforms Undisputed. By that time Kenny would be returning and that could jump off that Cole/Omega rivalry

Dope thing about AEW right now is everybody knows where they going with these storylines but the road to get there is so damn entertaining
Exactly like we already know like 3 or 4 matchups that will happen probably In a year or maybe 2 but they setting the seeds and based off day 1 of the company they will stay course directly to those seeds.

Back