Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

They gotta start putting her in the ring with established women. These squash matches not doing anything for her
True, but you run the risk of exposing her doing that, thus dissolving her beastly aura. She needs to do whatever Anna Jay did

Do AEW have a training center like when WCW had the power plant?
Nightmare Factory, Shawn Spears' school. I mean she's been in the ring with Leyla Hirsch and Kiera Hogan as well and they were both squashes. She hasn't gotten better since her debut.

Ok so after a couple years wanting to get into AEW I felt like tonight’s episode of Dynamite was the perfect time to dive in. This was a great show. Probably the first time I watched a live wrestling show on tv from start to finish since around 2014 or so. Omega vs Daniel Bryan was great. Seeing Punk do a live interview for the first time in years got me in the feels. The pacing of the show felt natural not at all forced and boring. I dig Alister Blacks new look here. I’ll probably go back and watch past PPVs and Dynamite.

Think they use QT Marshall’s school in Georgia
Yeah it's literally 1 minute down the street from my crib. They rent out a bunch of office spaces and coverted it into their school.

Cody releases a class kind of like NXT does when they sign a group of guys.
maxresdefault (1).jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
AEW is reportedly planning to introduce a TBS Title for the women’s division.

We noted on Wednesday, via Mat Men’s Andrew Zarian, that there has been talk of a secondary women’s title being introduced in AEW. It was teased that TBS may have something to do with the new championship.

In an update, Zarian reported a follow-up after Dynamite last night and said the plan is to introduce the TBS Title for the women’s division. This would be a sister title to AEW’s TNT Title, which is currently held by Miro.

Both AEW Rampage and AEW Dynamite will be moving to TBS in 2022.

The main AEW Women’s World Title is currently held by Britt Baker. She retained over Ruby Soho in the main event of last night’s Grand Slam edition of Dynamite on TNT.

There is no word on when the new AEW TBS Title will be introduced, but we will keep you updated.

Back