AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/29

Yooo just finished the ppv late. That was a solid show top to bottom can't even front. Even had Sting old ass jumping off the stage and hitting Stinger splashes left and right. Lol

Probably top 2 ppvs AEW has put out. Stadium Stampede match was really good and I like how it was choreographed. Rrally entertaining stuff and they let Sammy get the spotlight. Crowd as hype as hell to end it.

Britt Baker and Shida was really good too, they went out there and didn't miss a beat. Both imo the best they got hands down with Thunda Rosa.

Best Brian Cage match I've seen too with Cowboy to open the show. I always found him as a meat head but just a bulky powerhouse guy but he was really good here.

Britt Baker and Shida was really good too, they went out there and didn't miss a beat. Both imo the best they got hands down with Thunda Rosa.

Curious when they gonna throw Jade in that mix to compete for that title

One thing about AEW watching this show, they got some of the best wrestling themes for their guys. Their music guy is tough

Forgot about Konan reuniting LAX from 2015 for a brief moment in the Stadium match and throwing on some rap music lol

Goldberg would sign if the money right & he would be promised the Aew world title imo.
I just don't see them needing him at all. And he ain't a good talker to be a manger or commentary. It's just not needed. And i got love for Goldberg but nah we good over here.

Brock more likely then the need for Bill.