AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

That promo needs to be played in every wrestling school in this country.

THAT'S how you promo!

Reactions: RodyRod
I like Red Velvet. Definitely has potential.

Jade need get rid of that manager tho..

I like Red Velvet. Definitely has potential.

Jade need get rid of that manager tho..
She need that manager fam. She can't cut too many promos by herself yet

Red Velvet need to gain 15lbs. Her in- ring work is good tho

She need that manager fam. She can't cut too many promos by herself yet

Red Velvet need to gain 15lbs. Her in- ring work is good tho

She needs a different one. Someone wot charisma who can cut a promo for her. Dude look outta place.

Red Velvet's inring I'd definitely impressive. Sometimes I feel like she has to hold back wit some of the other women on the roster.

Lio so damn quick. If he can overcome his mental health issues he will be a HUGE asset to AEW

Last edited:
Reactions: IP360
RAPONGI..RAPONGI VICEE!!! SO dope to hear his theme again, always thought it was catchy asf. Good match between the two. Random asf Orange joined CHAOS tho...

Love me some Anna Jay...wooo Caster would have to catch the stomps for her sexy ass.

Miro promos are under appreciated. I love the shit be kicking about his god and woman.

Last edited:
Fans want Bianca vs Sasha. I want Baker vs Thunder Rosa, glad to see them slowly planning the seeds.

Full Gear playing at AMC/Regal just copped some tickets to see it on the big screen. Hopefully this is better then my Bound 4 Glory experience.

• Goat
Reactions: BountyHunterRo
Dante and the black dude out here turnt up with the reversals. Can def see both of these guys stepping up.

Da Goddess Jade.

I can't wait til she wins the AEW women's title.

But I'm all for this Jade/Velvet feud