Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

Folks be forgetting WWE style is made to be the safest form of wrestling which is good but also sucks when you know what they capable of and they phoning it in.

Washed?? Lmao WWE style washed him. He would back on form in Japan. Cena spot made his scared and dumbed his style down after getting in trouble for doing what he did everyday in Japan.
man this nigga be movin like the Rocafella reunion a couple years ago
But maybe I'm wrong and he needs a change of scenery.

man this nigga be movin like the Rocafella reunion a couple years ago
But maybe I'm wrong and he needs a change of scenery.
Def wrong, WWE style just ain't for him like many others. Just peep AJ vs Nak year their Mania match at WK and AJ vs Nak at Mania. Night and day performance.

Bruh said Nak is washed. Lol. You minus well also say Asuka is washed too. I've BEEN said WWE dumbed their style down. Especially Asuka. And I'm afraid the same will happen wit Guilia.

But Nak washed? Naw. Nak back in NJPW would go crazy

Bruh said Nak is washed. Lol. You minus well also say Asuka is washed too. I've BEEN said WWE dumbed their style down. Especially Asuka. And I'm afraid the same will happen wit Guilia.

Giulia is COOKED. That woman loves shoot headbutts and dropping ppl right on their heads. Shit's over with lmao.

NJPW can really use a vet like Nak back too right now due to the current state of things.

Asuka to me is the former all-star who can still give you a solid 15 / 5 and 3
They already said they werent changing Guilia's style so them girls better get ready for them stiff shots no Diddlier

They already said they werent changing Guilia's style so them girls better get ready for them stiff shots no Diddlier
I find it hard to believe they will let Guilia go like she was on the outside when they didnt for even bigger talent who came in. She def getting simmered down a bit.

If folks haven't seen Kevin Owens before WWE, my god he was a KILLER. They changed up that man's style by like 40%. It's just the WWE way.

I find it hard to believe they will let Guilia go like she was on the outside when they didnt for even bigger talent who came in. She def getting simmered down a bit.

If folks haven't seen Kevin Owens before WWE, my god he was a KILLER. They changed up that man's style by like 40%. It's just the WWE way.
Steen was taking the SICKEST bumps ever and almost killing niggas with the Steenalizer. It's for the best when it comes to the WWE lmao.

JOqSsL.gif

Think that if you want. If they truly go thur wit that...the women on that roster is DEAD! LOL!!

Last edited:
Back