Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/8

EXACTLY!

Punk goes to back to WWE = they do thank you AEW tweets. Punk spoke about his own experience there = they do thank you AEW tweets and now this promo.

They didn't need to react at ALL. Punk didn't want to be there, the ppl there didn't want him there either. Win win so what are we even doing at this point

Yeah but you and I know had they not say something...folks would've griped then too. Damned if you do...damned if you don't.

I agree wit yall...worry about puttin out the best product. Fix the issues. Get better. Which I have no doubt they will. They takes time. People forgot this company only been around for 4 years. Look at the success they've had thus far. They'll figure it out.

"mErCeDes nOt a StAr, tHoSe aRe pIpED iN cHeeRs"
200w.gif

One thing I will say tho is Mercedes needs to be in the ring. They keep running her out there to cut promos. I'm sure she said shes cleared for in-ring action. Thats what ppl wanna see....

This maybe a controversial take but they need to put Jack Perry in the New Elite
It's inevitable. But they have to test the waters with him, his first show in America since last year is even in Chicago.

They don't want a repeat of what happened when they last put Colt Cabana on TV and lost 200k viewers.

Back