Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/8

You tryin to hear from TK or Chris Jericho instead? Lol
Extremely embarassing lmao. I can't believe I watched that.

Honestly they didn’t need to address anything. Sometimes silence is better & everything doesn’t need a response. TK & them need to just focus on fixing the shit that isn’t working. Like literally just do you. These niggas are always bothered man lol

Honestly they didn’t need to address anything. Sometimes silence is better & everything doesn’t need a response. TK & them need to just focus on fixing the shit that isn’t working. Like literally just do you. These niggas are always bothered man lol
Bro. During mania week? after a badly received batch of mass releases? Absolutely daft.

They have to stop treating Punk like the company's boogeyman if they ever want to truly move past him.

Bro. During mania week? after a badly received batch of mass releases? Absolutely daft.

They have to stop treating Punk like the company's boogeyman if they ever want to truly move past him.

everything so far with regards to AEW this week has been horrendously bad optics and this didn’t help. Tony said we was in a new era so act like it.

Take the criticisms Punk had of how the company is run and start working on fixing these things like revenue, attendance, company structure, etc. Edge literally just walked in the door and he’s already cutting Thank You AEW promos in response to all the criticisms the company got this week, which is also WrestleMania week!!! Nigga what we doin here lol

But folks seem to forget that Punk talked shyt about WWE when he left. Talked about how damaging WWE was causing him mentally. I just funny how stans on BOTH sides have a sudden case of amnesia when it comes to negative shyt towards the opposite side.

I didn't watch the interview. Nor do I care. He talked shyt about WWE...I still watched WWE. He talked shyt about AEW...I still watch AEW. His opinion ain’t the gospel. If that's his experience...cool. Nothin wrong wit it.

At the end of the day, pro wrasslin is in a GREAT place. I'm a fan regardless.

But folks seem to forget that Punk talked shyt about WWE when he left. Talked about how damaging WWE was causing him mentally. I just funny how stans on BOTH sides have a sudden case of amnesia when it comes to negative shyt towards the opposite side.

I didn't watch the interview. Nor do I care. He talked shyt about WWE...I still watched WWE. He talked shyt about AEW...I still watch AEW. His opinion ain’t the gospel. If that's his experience...cool. Nothin wrong wit it.

At the end of the day, pro wrasslin is in a GREAT place. I'm a fan regardless.
EXACTLY!

Punk goes to back to WWE = they do thank you AEW tweets. Punk spoke about his own experience there = they do thank you AEW tweets and now this promo.

They didn't need to react at ALL. Punk didn't want to be there, the ppl there didn't want him there either. Win win so what are we even doing at this point

EXACTLY!

Punk goes to back to WWE = they do thank you AEW tweets. Punk spoke about his own experience there = they do thank you AEW tweers and now this promo.

They didn't need to react at ALL. Punk didn't want to be there, the ppl there didn't want him there either. Win win so what are we even doing at this point

And they knew that at some point Punk would be asked about his time in AEW. It was inevitable. They literally knew this so their damage control ass response to this is ridiculous lol it’s the kind of carny shit I’d expect from Vince.

I hope we don’t ever revisit all this shit again now that Punk finally spoke out.

And they knew that at some point Punk would be asked about his time in AEW. It was inevitable. They literally knew this so their damage control ass response to this is ridiculous lol it’s the kind of carny shit I’d expect from Vince.

I hope we don’t ever revisit all this shit again now that Punk finally spoke out.
We will be back having this same discussion the moment Jack Perry is back on TV.

I even have a feeling they might bring Colt Cabana back on TV again for a "rally the troops / for the boys" moment.

Back