Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/1

Don Callis... don't he work for TNA/Impact now? If not AEW needs to give him a office position. Add Raven as well...

Dang Greg "The Hammer" Valentine looks the same as he did back in the 90s.

Where he find the fountain of youth..

Freshly Squeeze need to go over, they already stunted Darby Allin they shouldn't do it with Orange Cassidy. These guys be super over but get fed to dudes who don't need the win

Cody and Brodie put on a old school nasty slug fest, how the fuck does Cody go in his bag so good with these vintage wrestling feels.

Im fine with Cody winning it back, he made that title mean something right off the bat and was a great champion. This the type of shit we beg for that WWE can't get right with the IC title. We now fine with saying Miz made it mean something because he talks good and its in his hands lol. Nah man Cody makes that belt match feel like a big fight feel even when its against guys like buddy from Private Party. Keep that shit going and make it huge for the guy who takes Cody down.

Brodie my guy, he needs to be aiming towards the main title since he is getting old and def deserves that push. I can't wait to see him in the main event title match. Brodie vs Moxley got money on it for the strap.

Last edited:
Also love the tournament coming up, I feel this is about to be really good and get some good stories from it.

I see the NJPW relationship creeping in..

Back