Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage- 4/27

Hilarious
WP03Jx.gif

If I'm TK...I'm retiring the current ROH tag titles. Making the Briscoes the last official tag champs to hold THOSE titles.

Then I'm creating brand new ones and figure out a way to incorporate Jay Briscoe memory in the new belts. Maybe like a lil detail somewhere on the belt.

If I'm TK...I'm retiring the current ROH tag titles. Making the Briscoes the last official tag champs to hold THOSE titles.

Then I'm creating brand new ones and figure out a way to incorporate Jay Briscoe memory in the new belts. Maybe like a lil detail somewhere on the belt.
So because someone passed away you want to stop the lineage of the title from going on

TK hugs like lil boy who's a big fan of pro-wrestling. That shyt be lookin cringe sometimes. Lol!

i wouldn't retire the ROH tag titles... but i would hold a annual Briscoe tag invitational like NXT did with the Dusty Classic.

Id have Mark give the ROH titles back to FTR tbh. They were close friends and FTR dropped them to the Briscoes so it would be a cool way of doing it and start Mark on his solo run.

Back