Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/1

Im just talkin shit

It was a breath of fresh air, I'll admit

I still aint putting all my faith in them right away tho but thats just me.
Yea i feel you, it was a great show but i feel like they need a real big ass name to truly put them over in the long run, jericho, amborse and omega wont be enough imo, but i hope to god im wrong, we need competition in wrestling, otherwise we get wat the wwe is now

Yea i feel you, it was a great show but i feel like they need a real big ass name to truly put them over in the long run, jericho, amborse and omega wont be enough imo, but i hope to god im wrong, we need competition in wrestling, otherwise we get wat the wwe is now

Thats the thing that worries me. The roster.

They definitely gotta expand that with a few more household names cause a lot of those guys are unknown.

& I'm most excited about the competition cause I know it'll force WWE to step their shit up and if they dont then theres finally an alternative.

Thats the thing that worries me. The roster.

They definitely gotta expand that with a few more household names cause a lot of those guys are unknown.

& I'm most excited about the competition cause I know it'll force WWE to step their shit up and if they dont then theres finally an alternative.

After tonight, I think the roster will def expand. Everyone in wwe was watching and those who were unhappy will start their journey to aew soon

How was the YB and Lucha Bros match? Some said it was the best tag team match of all time??

How was the YB and Lucha Bros match? Some said it was the best tag team match of all time??
Anybody saying all time obviously going to get accused of over hyping and I wouldnt say it was BUT it was one of the most lit tag matches I ever seen.

Back