Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/1

As a wrestling fan i can say its rare as fuck to see a crowd stay hype literally the entire show, usually theres a bathroom break match or two or 3 that the crowd will give zero fucks about but not tonight

Jr my all time fav commentator but you can tell he just following the script he dont know 95% of these ppl lol but its cool tho hell catch on

Jr my all time fav commentator but you can tell he just following the script he dont know 95% of these ppl lol but its cool tho hell catch on

He washed. I saw that when he was calling the Womens tourney on the WWE network.

Maybe they'll move him to a backstage position.

I like how they kept Ambrose till the very end. We'll now get to see what he can do with creative control

I just hope he don't fuck up.

I was just about to talk shit about how the dice in that promo he posted were wrong too

giphy.gif

Great show top to bottom, one of the better wrestling ppvs in the past few months. Crowd was lit the whole time and even with some hiccups the pulled off something dope. The Ambrose thing was a great way to set up and shake up the obvious Omega push we thought would happen.

Back