Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage- 4/27

Yea man the Punk footage completely deflated what would have been an otherwise good episode.
As wrong as it was for Punk to put his hands on someone in the workplace.. using Punk as a plot point almost 6 months after the fact while he’s on another companies TV is nasty work lol
I hate to say it but I have a huge feeling Tony Schiavone will be leaving AEW when it comes to the end of this contract. And if so I hope WWE would bring him even if it was for NXT. Legendary commentary voice in wrestling that is still good.
If it wasn't for Swerve being on the cusp of being AEW's first black World Champion, I would completely stop watching AEW. For that Punk/Perry footage to even be aired on Dynamite was just a stupid ass move by TK after 7-8 months after the incident. If anything, I wouldn't blame Tony Schiavone for leaving the company when his contract expires b/c it's the same shit he seen happening in WCW.

That whole situation on Dynamite really fucked over AEW talent and made Tony Khan look like even more of an amateur or mark. I said it the first time when the first incident happened that TK didn't know how to run a company.

Last edited:
Tonight’s edition of AEW Collision on TNT will feature:

*AEW Women's Champion Toni Storm vs. STARDOM star AZM.

*Bryan Danielson & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Powerhouse Hobbs & ROH TV Champion Kyle Fletcher.

AEW will present Battle of the Belts X tonight on TNT, featuring:

*AEW International Champion Roderick Strong vs. Rocky Romero.

*FTW Champion Hook vs. Shane Taylor.

*ROH Women's Champion Athena vs. Red Velvet.
I understand that AEW's roster is littered with injuries but this card look like straight ass cheeks. BOTB is a waste of time I don't even know why time is even invested into it.

At the end of the day....AEW will be alright. They'll weather thru this storm. This will definitely be added in their history books

Airing the footage was still kind of an own goal, but it got Perry tremendously over. Merch selling out from his own personal store and his shirt is a top seller on the NJPW store. The reactions he got from the crowd last night made it worth it in the long run.

There's definitely a shelf life on how much longer Punk can remain being the company's boogeyman. They need to move past all of this wisely.

I gotta see what kinda reactions Perry gets outside of Chicago. Hard to use last nite as any kinda measuring stick. He was gonna get wild reactions in Chicago with or without the footage getting aired.

I gotta see what kinda reactions Perry gets outside of Chicago. Hard to use last nite as any kinda measuring stick. He was gonna get wild reactions in Chicago with or without the footage getting aired.
Yeah I agree. It's gonna be extremely touch and go but if they present him as a heel correctly and continues to get actual reactions, he'll be fine.

Can they just put Athena on the main AEW roster already

I was thinking the same thing when I watched the match on YouTube. I was literally sittin there sayin to myself "Why da fucc these 2 not back on the AEW women's roster?" Their matched slapped. And Aminata has so much potential.

I know AEW security gotta be like "Dammit man! Can Moxley make up his mind where he wanna go!"

Back