Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage- 4/27

After the pandemic is over, AEW should really consider having Jericho & Tony being the sole commentators (or at least when Jericho isn’t wrestling or in an angle). They have great chemistry

After the pandemic is over, AEW should really consider having Jericho & Tony being the sole commentators (or at least when Jericho isn’t wrestling or in an angle). They have great chemistry

I think tony should be the main commentator. Jim Ross is way past his prime and while I do like Excalibur, if he isn’t used as a commentator again, I wouldn’t be mad. Dunno if Jericho wants to move to the broadcast team permanently yet but like you said, he’s been very entertaining

...im startin to feel a certain type of way seeing all these black wrestlers gettin jobbed out each week.

The dropped the ball, Archer shouldn't be in no title match yet and they keep jobbing the most over guy in the company in Darby. AEW need to get it together

The dropped the ball, Archer shouldn't be in no title match yet and they keep jobbing the most over guy in the company in Darby. AEW need to get it together
I disagree on half. They building Archer up as a straight beast and it is working. Now on the other hand this type of title/tournament should have been made for Darby Allin to win. I said it before in this thread if they were gonna go this direction then there was no point for this tournament at all. Should have just had a match for the title straight up at DON.

Cody and Darby was good tonight(although the finish was iffy), and I expect Cody and Archer to be good as well at DON2, but the finals should have been Darby Allin vs Archer with Allin winning due to Cody interference or something.

Back