Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/1

NXT

tenor.gif

I catch AEW on the repeat most of the time cause it comes on like 2-3 times out of the week but its still just aight to me. NXT fires on all cylinders just about every week. I feel like they've only had maybe 2 weak shows since the "war" has started honestly

Honestly bruh as a whole...AEW has been kickin NXT azzz in the ratings department. And I like both shows.

But for...I gotta catch AEW as it comes on. They got that whole "must watch or you might miss something" vibe.

Wit NXT...I'm so use to catching Raw/SD highlights after the shows air, that it's no biggie for me wait til later on. I'll tune in if its match I truly wanna watch...like that womens battle royal. Or that Rhea/Bazler match.

Either way.. it's a great time for wrestling regardless.

Honestly bruh as a whole...AEW has been kickin NXT azzz in the ratings department. And I like both shows.

But for...I gotta catch AEW as it comes on. They got that whole "must watch or you might miss something" vibe.

Wit NXT...I'm so use to catching Raw/SD highlights after the shows air, that it's no biggie for me wait til later on. I'll tune in if its match I truly wanna watch...like that womens battle royal. Or that Rhea/Bazler match.

Either way.. it's a great time for wrestling regardless.

a 200k difference is not kicking ass bruh.. and I wasn't talking ratings wise, I stopped caring about the ratings a few weeks in cause theres always gonna be a bias with NXT being tied to WWE. That shit is the big bad wolf to a lot of wrestling fans even though NXT is nothing like the flagship shows.

I'm talking wrestling wise. I dont care what niggas watch honestly tho, I just prefer NXT

I'm pretty lit for Moxley vs Jericho at the PPV. Idk If I'd put it on Mox here or on the next PPV because Jericho is killing his Le Champion gimmick and I'm not ready to see that die down. But no doubt Moxley on fire right now.

Hope Jericho/AEW keep this cruise ship thing going annually for Dynamite, felt like WCW spring break Nitros with the pool ring side.

I'm pretty lit for Moxley vs Jericho at the PPV. Idk If I'd put it on Mox here or on the next PPV because Jericho is killing his Le Champion gimmick and I'm not ready to see that die down. But no doubt Moxley on fire right now.

Hope Jericho/AEW keep this cruise ship thing going annually for Dynamite, felt like WCW spring break Nitros with the pool ring side.

I remember last year, he talked about doing another one after seeing how successful the 1st one. His biggest problem wit the 1st one...he pretty had to come outta his pocket. Plus logistical issues as well. He didnt realize how much work it took to get something like that going.

But now he got the backing of TNT, and you can see the difference wit tonite's show.

Tonight’s AEW Dynamite episode will air live on TNT from the Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio.

The following matches and segments have been announced for tonight:

* Kip Sabian vs. Cody Rhodes

* The Young Bucks vs. The Butcher and The Blade

* #1 contender Jon Moxley will speak

* AEW World Champion Chris Jericho, Santana and Ortiz vs. Private Party and Darby Allin

Stay tuned for updates on tonight’s show and be sure to join us for live coverage at 8pm ET.

They can't keep having Darby taking L's, dude super over so push him to the moon.
I think they view him as a crowd favorite no matter what. As long as he keep his emo swag and goes out there and lays it all out. But yeah he need to start winning more.

I liked the video of MJF going to the butcher spot and handing the Butcher and The Blade an envelope of money as a hit with Bucks on it. Small shit like that just adds so much more.

Back