Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage- 4/27

Is it ok now to say Paige is trash?
Two matches in return from a career-ending injury?
ClearMediumHornbill-size_restricted.gif

Tonight show was another banger. AEW been setting back to back outings. Mox and Hangman had non stop fight.

The future GOAT Adam Coles promo was set up to believe he was about to retire and pulled of a legit feel good moment.

MJF roasting the celebs in the crowd was solid heel work.

Amazing 7 match series. Like somebody said it must have been wild to see those in person. I dont mind Elite winning. I mentioned before they teasing they end of DT so Fenix and Pent can pop off. I was more so thinking Adam Cole was going to come out and screw Omega.

Fightful Select has learned the following producers/coaches for AEW Dynamite, January 11.

- Hangman Page vs. Jon Moxley: Dean Malenko

- JungleHook vs. The Firm: QT Marshall

- Bryan Danielson vs. Konosuke Takeshita: Jerry Lynn

- MJF promo: Pat Buck

- Killer & Pillar vs. Toni Storm & Saraya: BJ Whitmer

- Jericho Appreciation Society, Ricky Starks, Action Andretti promo: Luther

- Elite vs. Death Triangle: Christopher Daniels

Backstage News

- Excalibur's line about Adam Cole being listed as "TBD" on their run sheets was legit. It was a surprise to many, including several backstage when he walked through for his segment.

- For those asking, Scorpio Sky was not backstage despite Dynamite being in his hometown of LA.

- We're told that the MJF line was cleared with Takeshita, for those wondering.

- The Rampage women's match was said to have got a good reaction backstage, but weren't given much context on that.

Aye…Willow hit ol girl with the powerbomb from the ramp and completely missed the table!

I know that shit hurt.

And Ruby cut herself wayyyy too deep. My goodness.

Back