Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/1

Jim Ross needs to be removed from the announce team. He keeps bumbling and messing shit up. It would be better with just Tony and Excalibur

Yeah I gotta agree. Ex be droppin play by play commentary...droppin the names of the moves etc.

Ross just says some mumble jumble shyt.

Looks like Broken Matt Hardy will be the suprise leader of the Dark Order.

Matt Hardy's WWE contract is reportedly set to expire on March 1, and is expected to leave the company, according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Over the past few months, Hardy has put out videos for a Free the Delete series on his YouTube channel as a way to reintroduce the "Woken" / "Broken" Hardy character in WWE, but they passed on that idea.

Over in AEW, the Dark Order storyline is now teasing a mysterious leader, or "exalted one." Earlier this month, the Dark Order released a video of Evil Uno entering the leader's office and saying "it is done."

The first words out of the leader's mouth was, "wonderful," a popular phrased used by Hardy. Speculation in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter was that Hardy is the pick to lead the group.

Last edited:
Idk.. I feel the word wonderful may be a stretch to insinuate he's going to aew, but itd be cool to see broken matt used properly there... shit, I'd like him back in impact. Tbh, I think impact is better than aew, they just lack the big time feel

Idk.. I feel the word wonderful may be a stretch to insinuate he's going to aew, but itd be cool to see broken matt used properly there... shit, I'd like him back in impact. Tbh, I think impact is better than aew, they just lack the big time feel
Impact competing with a injured ROH, I dont think they are anywhere near AEW, NXT, NJPW level. Best way to describe them is they are like Evolve, they are just there. Even with a higher budget the roster doesnt have stars and the one star they have is a woman beating up all the men in the company which is stupid asf tho I am a fan of Tessa the wrestler, you dont need a bitch whooping all your male talent especially main event stars. Impact credibility is just dead and the show is just getting by I predict the doors will officially shut in 5 years due to the bigger money deals between 3 other companies.

I don't think it means much in the grand scheme.. wrestling fans are pretty fickle tbh.. It's a travesty and a promotion loses credibility, but not the person putting them over?... I'm ready for Brian cage in aew and if not he's still dope in impact. I find bell to bell impact as good or better than aew( vice versa for them) and storylines better. AEW has yet to impress me w anything outside of jericho<---obvious exaggeration, but not much

Last edited:
^^^that's not to say i think tessa should be beating cage, btw... i do find it believable she can beat callihan though...and people been saying for 15 years impact would be dead... I doubt AEW sees it that long

Last edited:
Honestly Cody needs to give out promo classes, buddy is on fire with no misses.

Jericho literally the GOAT, every segement is entertaining asf, him and Moxley was a good choice to throw in the feud.

My issue with AEW womens roster is they fight to safe u literally barely see contact and it's likethey try and be as gentle as can be while NXT womens killing eachother. One thing NXT is def doing better at.

I remember a few people calling Ortiz and Santana LAX lite but ain't shit lite about them boys they can go and can hold their own. That tag match to start the show was dope asf.

Back