Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage- 4/27

Nick and fenix steal the show(great match) as expected than it turns to mid after

Dark order package.. piss break

Britt baker vs japanese girl #7272
Trash that went 10 mins

Luchadino vs jobber
Trash in 25 seconds

Jericho promo...okay but hager is trash and dresses like a substitute teacher..scu comes out like i predicted..

Jobber battle royale...this roster is so fuckn thin they tell billy gun(aew producer) old ass to lace his boots...AND HE BEATS THE TALENT THE FUCK UP!!! Hes 6'4 n makes these guys look like pussies in the ring..

Mjf and cowboy advance to next week

PP vs terror squad
What the fuck?....so the young bucks take a L to PP 2 weeks ago...only for lax to beat the bucks at the ppv and days later PP beats lax....shit makes no sense and this shit

Kenny omega im not kidding you...hes bench pressing 50 fucking pounds in a promo and says next week he fights PAC(WE ALREADY SAW THIS MATCH!!!)

Mox vs darby...this match was okay and only went 11 mins which was perfect...the body bag in the ring was cringe worthy tho

Darby has the underdog thing going on...i wish he wasnt fuckn 170 pounds...

Bruh such an awesome show last night. Darby and Moxley was dope, like it felt like an big fight both are meant to be in a long feud but damn that boy Darby is good and I love when he brings out the body bag with the opponent's name on it.

Jericho and SCU segement was awesome too, suprised how much the fans were invested i dont really look at Scorpio as all that but the fans were behind him.

Jackson vs Fenix I think was the better match out the two shows last night, I personally cant wait for Fenix singles run but Lucha Bros best Tag team out hands down.

I like the new story to Dark Order, black mirror cult shit, I think this will be a positive thing for them.

I agree with whoever said PP is better then Street Profits, on the mic SP got it but in the ring SP ain't touching anything about Private Party.

Last edited:
Someone explain orange Cassidy to me...

That shit was funny, but where did it start??

Also, IDGAF what been happening the last few weeks, last night aew was good, but NXT energy was unfuckable with...

This legit felt like back in the day switching back and forth. But I just felt NXT more

Someone explain orange Cassidy to me...

That shit was funny, but where did it start??
Comedy gimmick, he is over asf for it. He is known to fight with his hands in his pockets. Sometimes when they do the spots where he gets thrown over the top and still tries to keep his hands in his pockets its cringy how dangerous asf that can turn out.

On Wednesday, “NXT” scored 916,000 overall sets of eyeballs compared to the 893,000 put up by the AEW series, according to Live + Same Day data from Nielsen.

Among the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic, “NXT” still came in behind “Dynamite,” with the USA program drawing 393,000 viewers and the TNT show posting 505,000. But that key demo stat for “NXT” was +23% over last week and the best the show has seen since Oct. 2. Meanwhile, AEW’s program is down 9% in the demo versus last Wednesday.

It’s also worth noting that AEW, which drew a flat number of around 100,000 buys for its most recent Full Gear pay-per-view despite having weeks of national television to promote it, also reportedly made a big-money offer to Punk according to Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live (h/t Wrestling Inc). Should AEW continue to struggle on pay-per-view, and/or in the ratings, expect more WWE-like acts of desperation.

AEW has been the better promotion, you would think WWE would have a fire under their ass but nope they put out the same old bullshit.

AEWs been better than RAW & SD yea.. but NXT is WWEs third brand and they're neck and neck so that says a lot. Plus for RAW & SD to be as bad as it is lately it beats AEW every single week so a lot of the niggas online who trash it are still watching it regardless. Meanwhile AEW not even sustaining over a million viewers anymore

If WWE were to really pull the trigger then you already know what would happen bruh. AEW doesn't have the roster to compete and they still have a long way to go in that regard.

AEWs been better than RAW & SD yea.. but NXT is WWEs third brand and they're neck and neck so that says a lot. Plus for RAW & SD to be as bad as it is lately it beats AEW every single week so a lot of the niggas online who trash it are still watching it regardless. Meanwhile AEW not even sustaining over a million viewers anymore

If WWE were to really pull the trigger then you already know what would happen bruh. AEW doesn't have the roster to compete and they still have a long way to go in that regard.
Raw been around for damn near 30 years so i know their fan base going to stay steady along with smackdown which been around for 20 years.

AEW Dynamite been around 8 weeks, if they keep putting out great shows I'm sure the people will come sooner or later.

Raw been around for damn near 30 years so i know their fan base going to stay steady along with smackdown which been around for 20 years.

AEW Dynamite been around 8 weeks, if they keep putting out great shows I'm sure the people will come sooner or later.
Exactly man..takes time for a company to build a established base Raw has done and ofcourse we all come back to watch it regardless how much we bitch because at the end of the day its WWE, the company we all grew up watching and the biggest history having company. It's like checking up on an old friend.

Ofcourse pulling the trigger and having all WWE 3 brands join together will beat AEW for awhile but that's not really anything to brag about. NXT/WWE used everything they had to secure that rating, well see how the next 6 weeks go.

Last edited:
Exactly man..takes time for a company to build a established base Raw has done and ofcourse we all come back to watch it regardless how much we bitch because at the end of the day its WWE, the company we all grew up watching and the biggest history having company. It's like checking up on an old friend.

Ofcourse pulling the trigger and having all WWE 3 brands join together will beat AEW for awhile but that's not really anything to brag about. NXT/WWE used everything they had to secure that rating, well see how the next 6 weeks go.

Shit will probably go back to normal next week. Theres a lot of things that WWE aren't doing to help sustain a higher rating. The biggest is improving their social media presence/standing with the fans. AEWs biggest thing is that they actually listen and thats something people have always wanted from the WWE. I mean they do listen sometimes.. but its not until shit gets really bad and they have to try to win people over again. The Daniel Bryan movement and the Fiend situation are perfect examples of that.

Back