Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/1

Y'all kill me, I'm trolling when I call out nonsense that y'all like but I'm not when I call it out you don't like.

What do you like about wrestling currently?
I like the Edge stuff, I like Jade Cargill, Seth and Cody, the Raw women's title picture.

Let me ask you something, the AEW women's champ has had less tv time since winning the title than the chick she took it from, is that correct booking?

I like the Edge stuff, I like Jade Cargill, Seth and Cody, the Raw women's title picture.

Let me ask you something, the AEW women's champ has had less tv time since winning the title than the chick she took it from, is that correct booking?
Im shocked about Cody! Yoy wouldnt let up about him turning heel and he the biggest baby face in WWE.. Lol

That’s on creative. That’s an issue they’ve had since the beginning

If I didn't like most of these dudes when they was in WWE why would I switch up and like them because they popped up in another promotion, especially those undisputed era guys who all have the looks of being jobbers but are top guys

Big week for AEW coming up. Dynamite and Rampage along with Double or Nothing are in Vegas and The Warner/Discovery bigwigs will be in attendance next week at Dynamite in LA

Last edited:
Back